Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hair Issue: Slow Growth
Will says, "If there is life in the follicle, kick-start it to grow strong and healthy."
Here's how to do it!
· Select a small, soft brush to massage and treat the scalp. A silver-dollar size saddle soap brush used for polishing shoes is perfect, since the bristles are malleable and the surface area is small enough to concentrate on specific parts of the scalp. These brushes are sold at most any shoe shop.
· Saturate the brush with Sofn'free GroHealthy Really Deep Conditioning Treatment, which contains stimulating menthol. With circular motions, gently scrub the scalp in affected areas. Let the treatment set for 10 minutes, then wipe it away with a soft cloth.
· Clean the brush with water only for the next step.
· Apply a few drops of rosemary oil to the scalp, and massage it in with the brush using gentle, circular motions. Let the oil set for 10 minutes, then rinse the hair and scalp with warm water.
· Apply a dime-size amount of Sofn'free GroHealthy Three-Layer Growth Oil to entire scalp.
Why this works: The menthol ingredient in this Sofn'free GroHealthy conditioner stimulates circulation of the scalp, while the complete formula serves as a co-wash to cleanse away excess buildup, dirt and sebum. Rosemary oil stimulates healthy hair follicles, encouraging further hair grow. Triple-Layer Growth Oil applied to a clean scalp helps to regulate and prevent the overproduction of sebum.