Nail Care Tips
1. If nails are weak, split or brittle, etc., the problem can be traced to a poor water intake.
2. Most people do not drink nearly enough water.
3. Healthy nails are transparent and see the bright red color as a result of the blood beneath them.
4. nail If you usepolish on a regular basis then take them out for a day or two each week, to let your nails breathe.
5. Add shine to your nails by massaging coconut oil or warm castor oil on them.
6. If you do not like nail polish then apply dry soap to the nail and buff or use lemon peel for a similar result.
7. Dip a cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide to clean under the nails and whiten them.