Face Mask Beauty Tips
1. TOMATO MASK: For oily skin, mash up a ripe tomato and wait 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm (not hot) water.
2. BANANA MASH: Mash a very ripe banana. Add as much honey as necessary to make a soft mass. Apply on face and hair.
3. HONEY MASK: Use uncontaminated honey (straight from the bottle) to the face and neck.
4. APPLE MASK: Peel two apples and make a paste with adding a tablespoon of honey now face and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water.
5. SCRUB for oily skin: this scrub to help you get rid of your dirt and dead skin superficial. This scrub will be used more than oncein a week.
6. For Black Spot:
1. Make a mixture of Mehndi and oil and apply on the face.
2. Make a paste of 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it to the spots on your face.
3. Make a mixture of turmeric and curry leaves and apply on face and wash it after 15 minutes.