Monday, April 20, 2009
Celebrity Sedu Hairstyles
Hollywood celebrities have always been known for presenting the latest fashion trends. We tend to do our hair, nails and make-up in the same way and using the same products and methods that are sported by our favorites.
Celebrity people have the best stylists at their service. By copying or succeeding celebrity hairstyles we are trying to keep the step with fashion.
Today’s hairstyle fashion presents Sedu hairstyles, and many celebrities including Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Jessica Simpson are the brightest stars of Sedu hairstyles.
These people are known for their long, silky and smooth locks that are flowing freely down their necks, underlying the gorgeous beauty and chic that are so natural for them.
But with all filming, photo shooting and constant change of their hair styles is it possible for them to have naturally long hair?
This question is rather hard to answer because you can’t be one hundred percent sure that you’re telling the truth. Jennifer Aniston is definitely against extensions because during the filming of Friends constant use of extensions has almost killed her beautiful hair. So, those fabulous long locks of hers are to the smallest strand her natural length.
Jessica Simpson is known for her beautiful hair, but her stylist Ken Paves uses extensions to keep that famous Jessica Simpson Sedu hairstyle.
So, what lies behind the beautiful hair of Hollywood celebrities?
Extensions is the strands of hair arranged in such a way that they can be easily attached to your natural hair, increasing the length and the thickness of your hair.
They come in two main types:
• Individual strands;
These two types of hair extensions differ by the way they are attached to your hair and the quality of the hair itself.
Individual strands are applied in small sections by weaving, heat fusing, gluing, or clamping with metal rods. Such method of hair extension includes applying to your own hair various chemical or foreign substances or objects. Of course, as every method this one also has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The main advantages of such method are:
• Long hair;
• Ability to make any hairstyle;
• Ability to use hair of any color, texture, or quality.
The greatest disadvantages of individual strands are:
• Application of foreign chemical or metal substances or objects to your hair;
• Hair damage during the removal of the extensions;
• Inability to use certain hair care products in order not to damage extensions or your own hair.
Generally, method of individual strands extensions is not popular among celebrities because of the risk of hair damage. When you need to have one hundred per cent beautiful look all the time, you cannot allow yourself to risk losing one of your most important beauty signs.
On the other hand, wefts represent the little curtain of hair attached together at the top and freely flowing at the bottom. Wefts come in two types:
• Hand made;
• Machine made.
Wefts are much more expensive, but they almost completely eliminate any risk of hair damage. Both hand made and machine made wefts are of natural human hair only. There are four main types of human hair used in hair extension:
• Asian hair. This type of hair is very straight and dark. You may use it if you are Asian yourself or if you can’t afford using more expensive extensions.
• European quality hair. Such hair is collected in India and Pakistan. It is usually of dark colors and is not chemically treated. But due to darkness this hair is difficult to dye and it is not suitable for blonds and redheaded people.
• European hair. This hair is gathered in Italy and Spain. It may be wavy and is usually of dark shades. Such extensions last up to a year.
• Raw/Virgin hair. It is the best quality hair possible. It is very expensive and you can be absolutely sure that it is not chemically treated. If you buy blond hair, it has grown on the blond head.
To apply weft to your hair the stylist braids a horizontal track (very small plait) to which he/she attaches the weft. Such types of applying the hair extension allow you to keep your own hair undamaged by chemicals and keep the same extension for several years. All you need to do is to come to the salon once in 6-8 weeks and reapply the extension.
Among celebrities wefts of raw hair are the most popular because they can be dyed in any color and there is no risk that such extensions will fall out or became thinner. This is the best way to add length to your Sedu hairstyle and let your own hair grow healthy.
Source : http://www.articlecity.com/articles/women/article_2017.shtml